- Strong exposure to Integration Concepts and technologies
- Relevant experience should be 5-7 years including at least 2 End-to-End Implementation with SAP / Non SAP System in SAP PI or HCI.
- Must have Implementation & Migration project experience
- Should have worked on PI/HCI objects development / Enhancements / Maintenance / Upgrade.
- Strong skills in standard PI/HCI adapters like FILE, IDOC, IDOC_AAE, RFC, JDBC, SOAP, JMS, HTTP, PROXY, REST, MDM and MAIL.
- Configuration and customization of PI-Basis functions like setting up of RFC Destinations, Port and Partner Profiles etc.
- Good experience in Creating objects in System Landscape: Product, Software Component, Technical System and Business systems and Transport groups and Transport targets.
- Hands on experience with Graphical Mapping, XSLT, Java mappings and User Defined Functions.
- Good experience in monitoring the PI system for Java Stack using RWB, Configuration and Monitoring.
- Good Troubleshoot Experience in Adapter Engine by using Runtime Workbench (Component and Message Monitoring) and Integration Engine using SXMB_MONI, SXI_CACHE.
- Supporting the SAP HCI/PI/PO services, achieving SAP Development & Support performance targets, while maintaining adherence to defined Specialty processes, workflows, methodologies and technology standards.
- Experience on HANA Cloud Integration implementation
Apply Now Other Openings